- ABOUT ACE
The CEO of Ace Jewelers Group is a member of the oldest diamond exchange in the world and therefore a member of WFDB - World Federation of Diamond Bourses, founded September 17th, 1890 in Amsterdam. The oldest diamond bourse in the world representing Dutch Diamond trade.
1. Ace Jewelers purchases diamonds only from suppliers that adhere to the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme and the System of Warranties. Under the provisions of the Kimberley Process, mandated by the United Nations, endorsed by the Security Council and enshrined in the national law of all participating countries. Ace Jewelers, and all other members of the industry, are obliged to trade only with sellers that use the System of Warranties.
2. Our entire staff is fully knowledgeable with regards to The Kimberley Process requirements. In addition to this, all staff are briefed on government regulations and the Ace Jewelers policy to combat the trade in conflict diamonds. Sales associates are encouraged to provide interested customers to enter into a discussion about the issue of conflict diamonds and Ace Jewelers' role in preventing their trade. 3. We also require that our suppliers warrant to Ace Jewelers that the merchandise they supply will be manufactured under working conditions consistent with international guidelines, primarily the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Labour Organisation conventions, particularly those relating to child labour.
At Ace Jewelers, all of our diamonds are accompanied by an Ace Diamond Certificate. Ace clearly underlines our stringent conflict diamond policy and we guarantee that every single piece of Ace Jewelers jewelry is ethically produced and 100% conflict-free.
Today, as a result of the Kimberly Process’s success, 99.8% of the world’s diamond supply is conflict free.
At Ace Jewelers, we can guarantee with 100% confidence that all of our diamonds are conflict-free.
At Ace Jewelers, we can guarantee with 100% confidence that all of our diamonds are conflict-free.
Ace Jewelers is aware of the problem of conflict diamonds and has taken measures to guarantee that no conflict diamonds enter its supply chain or its jewelry.
Thanks in great part to international cooperation between governments, the diamond industry, retail jewelers and non-government organizations such as Global Witness and Partnership Africa Canada, vast improvements have been made in the fight against conflict diamonds. However, one diamond used to fund conflict is one too many, and continued vigilance is essential.
When you have added your products to the shopping bag, just click the checkout button.
If you already have an Ace account, please log-in with your email address and password. If you have not yet registered, please make an account in a few simple steps. We have several payment options, all secured and authorized. Once you have reviewed your order, you can confirm that you accept our general terms and conditions and then click on the ORDER button.
Depending on your chosen payment method, you will be directed to the secure transaction page of our payment service provider.
If your order has been succesfully processed, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
1. Ace Jewelers is an official retailer of each brand presented on this site.
2. Each order with a value over EUR 500 will be shipped free of charge.
3. We do not charge additional costs when placing an order.
4. Ace has a meticulous reputation in this industry since 1975.
5. Real jewelers with two physical stores in the city centre of Amsterdam (The Netherlands, Europe).
6. Personal Service: We contact you personally to update you about your order.
7. Not satisfied with your order, order refunded. Fourteen days to contemplate.
8. After Sales Service managed in our own workshops.
9. Each product comes with an international warranty.
10. Ace Jewelers is a member of many respectable industry associations.
Once you have chosen a product and wish to buy it, you may contact us to find out estimated delivery times.
We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours. You can contact us by telephone during office hours on +31 (0)20 3031900 or click on the call-back function on our homepage.
As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you personally by telephone or email to inform you of the estimated delivery times.
We accept the following major Credit Cards:
3. American Express
4. Maestro 5. JCB
6. CUP (only physical in our boutiques)
7. Diners Club (only physical in our boutiques)
Please note that we require an ID matching the owner of the card. Please do note that the standard limit on a Dutch Credit Card is EUR 2.500,- In case you know that you want to purchase something of an amount higher, please contact the issuing bank or credit card company to increase your limit on that particular card.
iDEAL allows you to make online purchases in a familiar, secure and simple way. iDEAL is the system that links you directly to your online banking application when you buy online. To start using iDEAL, you don’t need to register, download any files or open an account. If you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, Fortis, Postbank, Rabobank or SNS Bank, you can make payments using iDEAL right away. The transaction is completed swiftly and simply in the familiar online banking environment of your own bank – paying in a way you are already familiar with.
iDEAL offers several advantages compared with other payment methods:
* iDEAL involves paying by means of online banking, therefore familiar and secure systems.
* You can start using iDEAL right away. You do not need to register, download any files or open an account.
* You can start using iDEAL right now if you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, Fortis, Postbank, Rabobank or SNS Bank.
* iDEAL is easy and quick to use, with all transaction details already filled in for you and immediate confirmation of successful payment processing.
* You remain in control of your payment at all times. iDEAL payments are processed immediately and appear on your account straightaway.
* Your name and account number are not disclosed to the online store until you authorise payment. Unlike credit card payments, you remain in control of the release of your personal details.
Ace Jewelers does her utmost best to meet your expectations. Should you not be 100% satisfied with our products and/or service you can follow these steps.
1. Please send your complaint by mail to the following address:
Attn.: After Sales Service
1017 BB Amsterdam
You can also contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When we have received your complaint we will contact you within 14 days and will try to resolve your complaint as good as possible.
Ace Jewelers does her utmost best to ensure that each customer is pleased with their order. If you are not satisfied with our product(s), you have the possibility to return the product within 14 days*. Starting on the day after receipt of the product(s) ordered by or on behalf of the consumer.
When returning a product, a copy of the invoice is required. Products that have been returned without a copy of the invoice are not accepted.
Due to hygiene reasons, earrings and piercings cannot be returned. Products that are personalized cannot be returned.
Damaged product must be reported within two business days after receipt of the order.
You have three options to contact Ace for a return shipment or a complaint. On business days, you can contact us by clicking on LIVE CHAT in our eBoutique. The second option is to call one of our representatives on +31203031900. Final option is that you send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. We will reply within 24 hours during office hours.
Ace will give you a unique RMA number to ensure your return shipment will be handled as soon as possible. Please note: Returned products are only accepted by us if these have been authorized in advance and if the shipment costs have been entirely paid for by the customer.
Please read the General Conditions for further information on returning items.
Please note: exchanges of in-store purchases are possible within 8 days with original invoice. No cash refund policy, only store credits are granted.
You can return your product(s) to:
Ace Online B.V.
1017 BB Amsterdam
Please note: Returning products are only accepted by us if these have been announced in advance and if the shipment costs have been entirely paid for.
The brilliance of any diamond depends on the amount of light that can enter the stone and reflect back to the human eye. However, the smallest deposit of grease on the surface of a stone can dull its reflection. Even a touch from a finger will leave a smudge of natural oil.
You are welcome to bring your Ace Jewelers diamond jewelry to our store for a complimentary professional clean. We recommend you do this four times a year. We will also see that the stones are secure in their settings and we can make any necessary repairs during the cleaning process.
To keep your diamonds clean between store visits, mix some mild liquid detergent with water and apply with a soft, natural bristle brush. Rinse with fresh water and dry with your Ace Jewelers cleaning cloth.
A few words of warning: avoid cleaning your jewelry in or near the sink. If you do, make sure the plug is in. If you are using a brush, be gentle; diamonds can loosen in their settings if treated roughly. If you use hand lotion, wait for at least 10-15 minutes before putting your rings back on.
Finally, take care to store diamonds properly as they can scratch other jewelry. If you are travelling, use an Ace Jewelers travel pouch, which will keep individual pieces safely apart.
Ace Jewelers is an official retailer of all the brands presented on this website. A selection of the products presented on this site are actually physically presented and for sale in our boutiques.
On the website, you will find listed the exact location of the product listed just in case you want to view it before making a purchase.
Since every brand has a relatively large collection, our collections consist of the most favored models from each brand. Therefore we list that we will contact you about availability on every product detail page on this website. As soon as we receive your order, we will confirm the delivery time of each individual product.
In case the warranty is not supported internationally by the manufacturer, Ace Jewelers Group will process your warranty case. In case you have a problem with a product you have purchased from Ace Jewelers, please report the problem and we will advise you how we can solve the problem as fast as possible.
Ace means that you deliver the best quality and always try to ecxel in what you do. At the Ace Jewelers Group we not only attempt to assist you with good advice when attaining your jewelry, we also help you after your purchase. The After-Sales Service is of great importance to us. You are welcome in our boutiques for questions about and maintenance for your jewelry and watches. We have goldsmiths and watchmakers at your service; however, we also work together with the work shops of the brands present in our store. We offer a 1 year guarantee, or longer, on the maintenance we carried out.
Everything in life need maintenance and care, this is the same for your jewelry and watches. It is advised to let your jewelry be cleaned and maintained once a year by a professional jeweler. Your watches need maintenance too; this maintenance is not only for mechanical movements but also for quartz movements. We can also make official appraisal reports for insurance reasons.
For insurance reasons we look after the appraisals of your jewels and watches. Your jewels are, in case of fire or burglary, normally spoken co-insured for up to EUR 2,500. You must then show that the articles were in your possession and what you paid for them. Furthermore, the value of your possessions might be questioned and in most cases, the compensation is insufficient to allow you to buy new jewels to the same value. Once you have been compensated for the stolen goods, it is no longer possible to declare jewelry or watches that you forgot to report. In possession of a taxation report, you will ensure that nothing will be forgotten when declaring the damage and the compensation will not be questioned resulting in full reimbursement.
At Ace a duplicate appraisal report will always provided, so that you can provide a copy to your insurance company for approval. This copy is stamped as "seen and approved" and returned to you. At that moment you are protected from problems in case of possible damage. In addition to this, it is advantageous for you to know if the total value of your items has not exceeded the standard value of EUR 2,500 usually covered. If this is the case, you will then know that you will need to purchase additional insurance for full cover for the higher amount. The advantage of a separate, additional insurance is, that your jewels are also insured at damage, loss or robbery outside of your home. Finally, it is important that you let your appraisals be done by a skilled jeweler/appraiser. It will cost you less when the report meets the requirements and is immediately approved. You can contact us for an estimation of the value of the jewels you wish to appraise.
In case you purchase an item from us and you wish to export it out of the European Union, then we can refund the complete VAT amount. The only thing you need to do is get the invoice stamped by an EU Customs Office when leaving the EU and return this stamped invoice back to us. We will refund the full VAT amount as soon as possible. In case you order something online and we ship the watch to an address outside the EU, we charge the net amount (deducted from VAT) directly and you do not have to do anything!
Companies - The Netherlands
If a Dutch company purchases from us and provides us with a matching VAT-number, we will charge the VAT, but one can claim this back on its monthly sales tax claim from the Dutch IRS.
Companies - European Union
If an European company, located within the common market of the EU, purchases from us and provides us with a matching VAT-number, we will not charge any VAT, and we will deliver the purchased items on a net/net base (no VAT will be charged).
Companies - International (excluding EU)
If a foreign company (located outside the EU), purchases from us and provides us with a matching VAT-number, we will not charge any VAT, and we will deliver the purchased items on a net/net base (no VAT will be charged).
Here you can see how Breitling services their Quartz movements: www.breitling.com/service